SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

so I guess most people think that CATL the biggest battery...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    so I guess most people think that CATL the biggest battery producer trying to make a cost case for sodium.. but I never forget where this tech is being developed and who has ownership of this company.. They also have spent billions on lithium chemistry batteries and production set up. At the end of the day the market always comes back to supply and demand . Cost is a reflection of demand .. sure u can supply the world with a low grade battery. But does it’s demand from consumers really make it profitable and cheap to produce. Time will tell .. but energy densities in battery chemistry is so important when we start to look at true value and longevity ,recycling of product.. if sodium doesn’t go the distance and has a shorter life who will want it in there 50k plus EV ..Sodium has a long way to go to prove its worth $ case… lithium cathode’s are here to stay for along time yet I feel . But who knows how long … that’s the gamble right ……. Looking at what is Demand really worth to future supply
    personally I feel lithium has a long future and gives me big hopes with Western Aligned projects like SYA..

Last edited by Paidup: 11/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.