SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Phwoar, that was unexpected and possibly the most disappointing...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Phwoar, that was unexpected and possibly the most disappointing post I’ve seen yet.

My response to your encouraging post was actually nothing but genuine:

1) I know how proud my father is of me so I could relateto how proud you obviously are of your daughter beingsuch a strong assertive young woman.

2) The "I won't back down" song was in response to thefirst line in your message "You go girl!" where you encouraged me with standing up for myself. I knowyou're a generation above me and I am a massive musicfan and figured Tom Petty's song about not backingdown seemed fitting. It wasn't a dig, I was banteringwith you.

3) If I was trying to become popular or seen as a shiningstar or whatever you said, I'd have to be quite stupid togo about it this way. In fact, one might argue l'd behave in the polar opposite manner. The only thing I am tryingto paint myself as, is someone that won't put up withpeoples' sh**. I've got far too much self confidence toneed external validation from online randoms to give mean ego boost, though many here obviously don't.

4) Wallaby and I immediately hit it off because he wasthe only person that went out of their way to becomefriends with me. We are both very chatty and have the same lighthearted style banter and sense of humour,and thus we became friends quickly, as did Scroll and I. I made enemies equally as quickly, many of them, yet you don't question that.

5) Again, I don't claim to be a damsel in distress. I don'tneed any of you to pity me or dive in and speak for me in relation to the relentless harassment I have been on thereceiving end of. I will however continue to refuse to ignore and just accept behaviour so vile and toxic it hasincluded members making jokes about gang r*ping meas a means to find out my gender and wanting to see mythroat being slit etc.

It's 2022. I don't have to put up with that disgusting treatment and the fact so many of you continue to tell me to just pipe down about it as opposed to agreeing with me that the said behaviour is crossing a line, frustrates me more than the small handful of users that stopped so low to have made the vile comments to begin with.

6) I can't speak on behalf of Scroll or Split or anyoneelse you have a bee in your bonnet about.

7) As far as behavioural and personality disorders go,I'd be hesitant to put paranoia as top of potential psychological problems you may suffer from, (thoughusing mental health disorders as a segue way to try toinsult someone I would think is more of an arf thing andway beneath someone or your calibre).

Given only yesterday you were giving me a high five and throwing your support behind me, and opening up and sharing parts of your personal life as well as offering advice, after responding to your words of encouragement in nothing but a positive, respectful and appreciativemanner, you have proceeded to dissect every last littlecomponent of my message (down to the positive song choice) and use it as a means to make derogatory, negative and condescending assumptions and suggestions about me as a person, what I may or may not be or want or be trying to achieve here, I would say this coupled with other traits you have exhibited today would all point towards bipolar disorder.

You must realise to go from only hours ago going out of your way to engage with me, saying how high a regard you held my attitude in and and throwing your support behind me & making friends with me... to now where you have dissected every last word to use against me… that this behaviour is abnormal and indicative of a personality disorder.

I question how yesterday's post could even possibly have been genuine to start with and worry there is likely more at play given the complete backflip and supposed instant change in opinion.If any one else has flagged your behaviour as being consistent with bipolar, I would encourage you to explore this further. And I don’t say this as an attack, I say this because this is cliche bipolar behaviour right here.

8) arf did start it. Even weeks after having blocked him he still incites hatred and negativity towards me, despite my countless requests to block me for the greater group’s benefit.

He won’t because he enjoys harassing me and gets a thrill out of referring to me as an "it" and a"thing" and making several of the vile jokes I speak of that were violent and s**ual in nature.

As a father of a young woman, defending someone that treats women that way and teetering on that old “She was asking for it” chestnut is the most disappointing of all.

9) I ended my response to you yesterday thanking youfor going out of your way to engage and makeconversation with me and giving you a pat on the backfor being a stand up guy.

Oh if only I could have known how well that post would age.

I don't know why you’d have wasted precious time with the back and forth and words of support and encouragement just to stoop to this here post, but my opinion of you has taken more of a nosedive that SYA’s SP.

10) And last but not least, my comment about wordcounts and long threads was my attempt to show unitywith you and highlight something we have in common.Not one word of my post had any negative or sarcasticundertones to it whatsoever.

Your response is very disappointing and it would have been preferable had you just not engaged with me in the first place.Happy to just put you in the same basket as the others going out or their way to entice hatred and negativity towards me, though I had considered you as being in a different league to these dirt bags and their r*pe jokes. But it is what it is, eh.

I know that even if you see I am being 100% genuine with you right now and you believe everything I justsaid, and not being a half wit you acknowledge that text allows for a vast realm of interpretation and you have obviously misunderstood my tone and taken my responsecompletely the wrong way, you won't apologise, you won’t make a heartfelt admission about having done the wrong thing here and adding to the sh** pile I have to deal with on a daily basis, nor try to make amends, so let's just cut any communication from this point and pretend the other just doesn’t exist and save the poor soulshere from the two ramblers posting A4 waffle they don’t care about back and forth.

You messed up, Bubbles, I was genuinely appreciative of your efforts yesterday, and tearing me down was completely unjustified, unprovoked and not consistent with the behaviour of someone that is sane of mind. And as I said, I would have been handy to have in your corner.

No hard feelings and all the best with everything investment-related and otherwise.

Th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $665.5K 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 978814 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5787563 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.