SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

I don't doubt that, Shagz.Law school drop out here, but I...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I don't doubt that, Shagz.

Law school drop out here, but I still learned a thing or two.

I know we're quick to throw ASIC under the bus, and rightfully so given their role is to protect us from the very market abuse we're all witnessing occur on a daily basis, but what I've come to discover is that ASIC themselves seem to get blue-balled on the rare occasions they get a case in front of the courts.

And their investigations are quite in depth. Five years of work going into a case.. only to get blue-balled.

Based on everything I've come to learn these past two months while investigating the market abuse, I dare say they're probably as frustrated as we all are, more so even.

One thing is for sure though, a helluva lot more needs to be done to ensure the market is fair free of manipulation.

Hardworking Australians, businesses, communities and our economy are all being adversely affected by the rampant and blatant market manipulation.

All that aside, one would think even just Commonwealth's exorbitant loss of capital gains revenue would be enough motivation to put a stop to insto's market abuse, but what would I know, I'm just a law school drop out haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.