SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Let’s see….* Demand for the critical mineral being mined is...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4925/4925467-9cdc8b4f6ba36aecd2486e620d937cdf.jpg

Let’s see….

* Demand for the critical mineral being mined is increasing at an exponential rate

* Added to the ASX200 long before having even become profitable

* One of the top 10 most shorted stocks

* Final permit received for the NAL restart and remind me again folks, what percentage was it procurement has now been completed? 60%? 80%? No wait, I’ve got this… 99%! That’s it! (Sorry blonde AND memory like a sieve )

* Finally being mere weeks from production and on track to become… let’s call a spade a spade here, bigger than Ben-Hur, amiright? Which I guess was always unavoidable for anyone who was lucky enough to land themselves anywhere near that much of a chunk of North America’s hard-rock resources… how much of a chunk was it again? (sorry, those damn percentages, bane of my existence I tells ya!)

Anyway, the only thing left to cross off the list was the arrival of trolls and down rampers.
    Right on time, boys! (and with such grace and subtlety too, no less)

Welcome.
    Thursdays we like to get our market updates, whiskey is the preferred drink of choice, it’s no holds barred here - literally anything goes, so I’d say don’t feel the need to watch what you say or make any effort to bring anything positive or add any value to the room because you’ve already made yourselves right at home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $665.5K 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 978814 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5787563 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.