SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

I just wanted to wish everyone a cracker of a Christmas, festive...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I just wanted to wish everyone a cracker of a Christmas, festive season and break from work - the last of this kind any of us will have, thanks to what will come this time next year, have proven to have been the best decision we ever made - investing in Sayona Mining.

Because this time next year... life is going to look a helluva lot different for all of us.

And remember, it's not just about the zeros in yourbank account, it's the freedoms and the privileges itaffords you. And there is nothing bloody sweeter inlife than being care-free and being in the fortunate position of having the luxury of being able to purchase/travel to/gift others/invest in/spoil yourselfwith anything your little heart desires.

Paying off the mortgages, taking the wives to Paris &spoiling her with roses & diamond earrings, buying investment priorities, helpingpaying off the kids' debts to help them get ahead in life,buying your dream cars… this time next year people. These are the posts we will all be sharing and that I can’t wait to read.

So Merry Christmas from my little family to yours. And to anyone I got off on the wrong foot with, yesterday’s in the past and with 2023 comes a new year and a fresh start - and I’m happy to wipe the slate clean if you are.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4929/4929530-dc891f690c34875ccd8e217cc6a63710.jpg

So no panic selling, keep your eyes on the prize, start thinking about all the fabulous ways you’re going to spend your new-found wealth and however good you thought your life may have been up until this point…. as a wise man once said:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.