SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-83322

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Yup, that's what I am hoping for, and the big banks won't want that to happen.
    When I mentioned that the global economy is split in two, that's what I meant...
    If it is ought to be true as to what I have been thinking, every major industrial sector will be split in two. There will be no globalization left.
    Last Feb, when Russia attacked Ukraine, in one or two of my posts on this forum I had mentioned that China was to be worried and feared for and that USA wants to break the European economy on back of this war as EU's endangering closeness to China and the transfer of technology that was happening between EU and China. So, far USA has managed it very well to do so.
    There is a whole eco-system which involves the big banks, consulting agencies a.k.a the big four or big five auditing firms and government lobbyists. A product is developed in the EU or US, investors take on the company and take it public or not, big banks take interest in the product and consulting firms recommend the low-cost production outfit in China. That was all going well so far, until AMTRAK JOE decided it's about time to put an end to China's growth by stopping or preventing its access to western technology.
    So, what now?
    I may be completely wrong here, but that's what I think is going to happen.
    Well, who gives a damn....we are placed in right location.
    If Li prices fall, PLL will take the biggest hit and that's what I want to happen. Because KP is like a bad ulcer. Well given his banking background Ulcer fits in well for him. Have a look at PLL's board of directors and tell me what you make or think of it. I am not sure as to who has a good mining industry knowledge.
    We shall wait and watch.
    I have nothing to lose. And I hope and pray Li prices drop as I can but more of SYA stock. I am in no rush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.