SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-83718

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    And this clip reminds me on why and how the Sayona Longs have wrestled back control of this Stock Ticker.

And we're here to STAY ....shorts . Look at us ALL. How you gonna win that one when we're so close and most of us have done the necessary homework on our investments in this Company.

So that's ALL of us in that broker boiler room right there people. Doin our thing and throwing our support behind our Company.

And whether we get to 20.0 cents and hold , or go beyond that - that is not the point here . The real point here is where we and the SP Are ALL ultimately going. And that my friends is the real game in town here. Because just to the 30.0 cent price point we're talkin of a 50% gain here.

And why not I say. Especially if Moblan on its own pulls in a 50% increase to its resource base. I mean common people....its already obvious we have the exiting footprint as well as the expansionary footprint.

And there's plenty more to come on that one with respects to the Southern and potential 3rd HUB I've so often spoken about......wink.png

So enjoy the ' Push Back ' . We've all earned it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.