SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Price of Li gone bunta since article which first address reasons...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Price of Li gone bunta since article which first address reasons NAL failed and difficulties with the rock there. The whole reason Authier was required to mix, was to solve this issue. BL speaks openly chats it. It's a Eureka interview with Alan Kohler on June 21 or something. A lot has happened with COY and Lil price since. Some interesting chats in it. In 6 months, it be 2 years on. It is something that I have been curious on since coming across it before I jumped across.

So, why did NAL fail previously. Lynch/SYA have theory and Authier part of solution. If prices remain high may not matter and when downstream comes to fruition what also will this mean for SYA and previous NAL concerns.

Tried to attach the thread from Google but it's an easy search. I came on board after this, it preceeded cap raise. Think price about 8.5c when took place.

Couple of posters just asking whether the low seams and high iron content (from memory) are buffered completely by surge in prices. Is Authier required (as feed) or a bonus. It's pretty important if price does drop and NAL remains profitable.

i don't know much in this space. Only what get access to and try to piece logic together.

Am sure at the time (6/21) the Eureka interview would have been discussed at great length and depth on here.

The future merger talk at the time was also interesting I thought at the time.

Very happy holder in a chaotic macro climate. Just being logical not controversial before someone gets antsy.

Plenty of posters here give so much of their time and information. It's really pretty faaarkin awesome. Thanking them for doing that.
    Bring on 2026.....I mean 2023. Would hope to still be around and smiling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.