SYA 17.4% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-83904

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    And I know some poster at the end of 2022 suggested that the Sayona threads are just a ' pump ' induced investment discussion. What a lot of BS that was .

About as much BS as the stock manipulation and the ' shorting ' assertions.

Because the reality is and what I have clearly shown in my late 2022 share register composition posts is that without a doubt if you have a large chunk of ' just outside ' the Top 20 holders holding parcels in the order of 3 to over 10 million.......you are definitely going to get some of those investors ' Hedging ' their holding balances and lending out your stock.

And so by definition , these holders will be shorting part of their own holding balance as part of managing their overall risk reward and income profile. And especially so while they wait for the inevitable to unfold and the BIG news to drop and while the underlying markets are uncertain and volatile.

So all of that should be pretty much a no brainer . But so long as these players are happy to accumulate on the ebbs and flows , I'm equally happy to play my own game and strategies. And some will definitely get it right while many will get it wrong.

And I'm o.k with that - as I am o.k with the fact that many on this forum are probably doing exactly this strategy.

I mean let's not beat around the bush right ? .....by pretending like it isn't happening and that we're all operating in some sort of world with ferris wheels , fairy floss , and fairytales.

Because the simple truth of the matter is that the shorts are in part high on Sayona because the ' Parcel Sizes ' immediately outside the top 20 are HUGE , and at the same time , the nominal SP is low and relatively cheap to obtain and move and push and pull around through the higher average liquidity.

So in my view this is all a good thing - especially while we wait for the valuation matrices to change which will in turn inspire larger upwards adjusting swings in the SP.

But what I won't accept in regards the ' Fluff ' and ' Pump ' comments about the Sayona forum is that the Sayona chat has and is represented by a lot content that a lot of other forums simply do not have ......and that is its sense of Culture ....and by definition the variety that that culture brings to the table. Through our collective backgrounds and experiences.

So I too refute the assertions that the overall ' Chat ' refuses to talk about the more difficult ongoing issues but more tries to explore and dig into the reasoning's of why things may be as they are .

So we endeavor to look ' further ' than what often appears to be the blatant obvious as presented by other different reported media biases.

And the below 2022 exchange is a perfect example of just how that works in practice of inducing and inspiring further conversations in regards the ' Hard Questions '

Post #: 63936923

And on that note , I'll leave you with TWO of SB's TOP 5 music clips of 2022 which best articulate how we head into 2023 .

Feel free to sing along with the displayed lyrics.......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $1.380M 55.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 950660 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4484315 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.