SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84196

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

Or alternatively with whatever develops with RIO and NanoOne , what if NAL produces Sc9 or 10 with an enhanced process. What then ?

Anything can happen I guess in this business when you least expect it. And there has been much written about in 2022 in regards FIRST production - ie production in June Qtr and earlier going FIRST to Sayona for the purposes of increased cashflows......and I have just a few of my posts hanging around to back that theory up.

No doubt though we will see my ' Lovely 22 - 22.5 cent FIRST milestone on the rebound / retrace on this ' Lovely Day ' .......biggrin.png

Oh ....and not the first time Hyundai has been brought up into the convo . Check back last year when Sayona TRIO of management visited South Korea.....wink.png And interesting POSCO - Hyundai & SK already had been working closely on Hydrogen since February 2021 and committed even more in just the past year on July 7th 2022. POSCO & GM ....& BASF .....Nemaska already firmly committed to BECANCOUR Quebec which is only 70 - 80 odd kilometers down the road on the same side of the St Lawrence to RIO's critical elements research labs at Sorel-Tracy ....and another 70 odd kilometers further along to NanoOne's 2,400 specialty concnetrator at Candiac Quebec.

All of this definitely starts to make a whole lot more sense when you then consider the Trois-Rivieres destination of Sayona's spodumene which DIRECTLY across the St. Lawrence at Becancour.......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.