SYA 17.4% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Production, does not necessarily mean revenue or profit or how...

1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Production, does not necessarily mean revenue or profit or how marginal the cashflow will be?
    There has to be clarity of where and how much spod?
    Maybe re-negotiate the PLL deal, however good the management is or good hearted they are does not mean anything in the business world.
    It has to be fair deal for us shareholders.
    I can tell you this, now is the time you strike the iron while its hot.
    PLL re-negotiated the deal with Tesla, so SYA should do the same.
    None of the parties wants a delay in production including Quebec government, and especially PLL.
    Say if SYA mgmt decides not to roll with the deal with PLL and want to re-negotiate it and it all takes a legal course, that will hurt PLL the most as they are running a very tight ship with their cashflow. It will have a domino effect on all of PLL's deals for the future.
    It may sound like extortion or blackmail, but come on, KP is no saint.
    SYA mgmt must do good by its shareholders interests.
    Hey, but you know if BL wants to be a saint and wants to play Jesus then its fine too. As I learnt in mythological history, although Jesus was a good guy he got crucified and this is a business world far too mad and way far too unforgiving. BL will not be crucified but something even worse would be an outcome for him.
    My job is simple, stay invested in SYA or buy more and try to make it difficult for both SYA and PLL MGMT by feeding my media mates about these Lithium mining companies, actually truth be said, there is only one real Lithium mining company amongst the two....hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $1.380M 55.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 950660 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4484315 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.