SYA 6.67% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

That dude KP, is one heck of a dreamer.You see, where he has...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    That dude KP, is one heck of a dreamer.
    You see, where he has mentioned that he will try and bring the Spodumene from Ghana into Tennesse, that will not happen for a variety of reasons. One especially been ESG regs. So, how do you know how the mine is operated in Ghana, the condition of the mine, ecological impacts and condition of the mining facility. What makes one think that you can import Spodumene from other countries not on par with countries that are exempted from the IRA act?
    And what makes one think that there will be no backlash from other major mining heavyweights in USA and Canada and Mexico about PLL importing Spodumene from an African country. And what are we going to call this spod imported from Ghana, "BLOOD SPODUMENE" (like blood diamond)
    Mate, I have never been so confident about this. If not every day, every week now on, PLL MGMT wakes up every morning, they shall have to contain some other damage as a consequence of KP's loose talk. They will be set in an inevitable damage control mode.
    This is just too easy and hilarious. Cannot believe this guy is a CEO...just hilarious.
    Makes my job easy tough, just point my mates to KP's such joke of an interview's....unbelievable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.569M 53.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6541936 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1823583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.