SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Guessing what the value of the share will be lost time and...

1. 2,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Guessing what the value of the share will be lost time and effort. All depends on where the company is regarded.FinancesStructure for plant/equipment and lodgings close by or on site.Transport cost of delivery to ports etc.Confidence in the company and those up top and running the business, drilling, land titles and all that goes with this.Do they represent the company in promotion and monthly reports to make you feel this is worth investing in?Have we all now forgotten about why the world needs EV’s on the road and all solar panels up and working on all homes and businesses?I will say in passing because we just got back from Darwin were the worst storms regarding raining constantly for 5 days made us stay in our apartment, also a glass table was taken by the strong wings from the 16th floor to the swimming pool below.Getting back to why we need to change I noticed, while flying over Adelaide close to the airport, how few solar panels were on roofs of houses, are we taking seriously or not.IMO
    Guessing what the value of the share will be lost time and effort. All depends on where the company is regarded.FinancesStructure for plant/equipment and lodgings close by or on site.Transport cost of delivery to ports etc.Confidence in the company and those up top and running the business, drilling, land titles and all that goes with this.Do they represent the company in promotion and monthly reports to make you feel this is worth investing in?Have we all now forgotten about why the world needs EV’s on the road and all solar panels up and working on all homes and businesses?I will say in passing because we just got back from Darwin were the worst storms regarding raining constantly for 5 days made us stay in our apartment, also a glass table was taken by the strong wings from the 16th floor to the swimming pool below.Getting back to why we need to change I noticed, while flying over Adelaide close to the airport, how few solar panels were on roofs of houses, are we taking seriously or not.IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 203955 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 156078 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.