SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84483

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Yeah sorry bout that mate. But unfortunately there is another Chapter in that story and another installment of that book that I couldn't even elaborate on as I too thought it was a bit lengthy. And while not my best work either , - however considering how I rushed it out before I could leave for the Beach , I reckon the main points should have well and truly been encapsulated.

The next installment is actually the better half of it really , because it encompasses something I've been working on for quite some time anyway. And sometimes you just have to backpedal and catch up with breaking news before you move on to the next logical steps which flow naturally.

But more importantly today , and sadly , I find myself conflicted with other things in life .

Because unfortunately on the way to the Beach it was advised that Gunnamatta was closed today as result of a 40 year old Father who had lost his 20 year old Son the day before when he was with his younger sibling for an innocuous swim after hours and after the Surf Life Saving squad was wrapping up their daily shift.

In the end we went onto the back beach in Sorrento , but I could help but think of this poor family who were simply vacationing at a Air B&B from North Melbourne and lost their Son so close to Christmas .

Apparently the reason why the beach was closed was that they hadn't found this poor boy who swam out to assist his younger brother in the rip and the father came in after that.

Apparently I heard from someone in the organisation that some of the Junior Lifeguards who had had a clear sighting of the Boy's body were told they could not render assistance as the rip was too dangerous , and to just let the overhead helicopter keep line of sight on the body. Unfortunately , the body then just disappeared below the surface and hasn't been found to my knowledge yet.

Very sad. To think this family after no doubt paying significant rental premiums to have a fun and enjoyable holiday with their family over the break has now got to spend endless hours , days , weeks , and months ....possibly even years of grieving for their loss.

So yeah , it's important to think about what you have in terms of your family. Because you really don't often know what it's like until when you don't have them.

And no money or investment in the world will ever bring that family's outlook on life back to the way it was......confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 43325841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.