SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84490

1. 2,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359

BLOODY HELL, I do understand what you say, and I thank you so much for posting this.
    We need to put our lives in perspective regarding greed and being happy, money does notmake you happy so realise what life can offer and take away.

This is nothing like you explained but my wife got caught in a rip and had her hands in the air and I swam as fast as I could after notifying the family ELAINE, my wife was in trouble.
    I swam and swam till I could not get as far as I needed but by my side was my son in law swimming like he was taking a marathon.He reached the wife and he back stroked with her to the shore.
    It has been BLOODY years later that we realized this was life or death.

I know we are both saying this may not have much to do with shares or help anyone but BLOODY HELL it does and it should.

What do you investors want from your shares a better future????, a better life but lose your partner?

By understanding both of our stories? Should you understand what is important?

First of l alllife is important and next yes enough money to get a better life could help.

I made $500,000 last year in a 3-year investment in CXO.

What should I do to give the money to my son in law after 10 years or use it to get what we want?

WHY do YOUALL NEED TO INVEST and make some money but also think this would not be the endif I did not have my lovely family with a BLOODY BIG house and all is good, foryou, not all in the world is like what we have

The MORAL of this is INVEST by reading what INTELLIGENT INVESTORS actually do say and give you advice on the FORUMS.

BLOCK the so-called people looking for attention and please contact BEYOND BLUE if YOU KNOW THEM.
    IMO

Last edited by cophot: 07/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $274.4K 8.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
199 43737065 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2455265 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.