SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Yes, it is sad to lose a family member or a friend or an...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Yes, it is sad to lose a family member or a friend or an acquaintance.
    And since you mentioned Henry Ford, I think you cannot compare the two, Tesla and Ford, in the same breath.
    Henry Ford, son of an Irish immigrant in US, who fixed and repaired watches, then Westinghouse steam machines and then went out to build and manufacture gear engines and automobiles. He pretty much re-invented the assembly line work. The man had a few faults such as he hated the Jews but was fair to his employees, started the idea of employee benefits and five-day work week in factories.
    On the other hand, you have Elon Musk, son of a rich, well-to-do, South African engineer. His mother is a model or used to be. At 17 he went to Canada to live with his mother with $1200 travelers' notes (that's what I read somewhere). Then he earned scholarship for top Amereican uni/schools, again, I do not know how that works, but take his words. He co-founded PayPal with Peter Theil (another rich kid) and made few hundred million after upon sale of PayPal. If you look into history of PayPal, read about the PayPal mafia and you will be surprised to know the founders of YouTube, Yelp and many other successful companies were creators of PayPal.
    Anyway, he started SpaceX in 2002 which was struggling for long time and then invested in Tesla in 2004, which struggled for a very long time. Just to make it clear, ELON DID NOT DESIGN OR WAS NOT A CO-FOUNDER OF TESLA. He kicked out the CEO's and took over.
    And the state of affairs of Tesla employees is no hidden secret.
    So, please do not compare HENRY FORD and Elon Musk!
    One was a true creator.
    And I am up to be all ears if it is to be discussed about SYA and Li...and to an extent PLL.
    But, do not worry too much about PLL...coz its goanna be discussed very soon in all major American newsprints...that's guaranteed.
    We will discuss the concerns of weather patterns some other time...some other day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $432.9K 13.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 41066730 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3272739 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.