SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84584

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And definitely the slogan for 2023 in hindsight at the end of this year in regards hard rock lithium will be " The Geological TREND was your Friend " .....and so look for those smaller ' Fringe ' players along Strike and Trend in the nearology sense of known spodumene jurisdictions and geology.

And you might say well hang on that's always the CASE right. Because that's a theme that's been around as long as Adam.

But its not as simple as that , and clearly there are still a lot of smaller fish that have gone completely unnoticed and overlooked ........Albeit it is obviously still very very early in this new emerging Cycle of rare earths and other critical minerals.

I mean who would have seen the ESS play coming. Well , I actually did .....biggrin.png .....which is why I'm posting drip feeding some of this research now. And that's why you sit back , and be content in just accumulating parcels ' Silently ' . And I do this because that's what I'm about . I'm NOT about trying to influence stock performance but more about what I had stated weeks ago in wanting to get set myself in a number of ' sleeping ' plays before getting out in front with the research. And with this Stock , its value , and its SOI , there is a much lessor risk of manipulation ( despite what others say ) , and so less risk of attracting unnecessary attention to yourself through adding your thoughts to the overall conversation.

So for those who noticed or picked up on it back then , there was at least one subtle reference on this forum with another single post made on another one of the plays ..... and which is normally a rare occurrence for me to do that and want to participate on another stock forum...... for all the reasons stated.

So I am content to make my views and comments known on Sayona , but significantly less elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.