SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84651

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    As we've seen though , and as we're seeing currently , those who hold the highly prospective and proven up high quality & grade ' battery grade ' accredited tonnages through their tenement location and package will be those who hold the ' KEY ' to it all . And when I say ' Key ' , I mean financially.

And I guess from that perspective , one just needs to really follow the ' Ownership ' and the ' Money ' flows.

And on that note it is interesting to see that Sayona is now Troilus's LARGEST shareholder with its 9.26% . Almost double that of Quebec's workers sovereign investment fund of the Caisse de et placement du Quebec ( the CDPQ ) with its circa 5.14%.

But it is also interesting to see that Troilus is also on Eric Sprott's Asset Management's radar with its 2.03% held through its sub-advisor's Ninepoint Partners with its over C$8 billion of assets under management and it 98.13% in the Canadian mining and resources sectors.

Sonot bad company to be in with the likes of some of Troilus's other top fund investors like Franklin Advisors ......and of course there is Guy Laliberte's mentioned Laurentian Bank's new ESG bonds investment partner Mackenzie Financial Corp who is also on Troilus's register of top holders.

Of course X-Terra resources was up as much as another 20% overnight before closing 10% up and bringing its 5 day total to 83.33% ....., while Troilus managed to close up another 1.79% to 58 cents after being up as much as 7.1% during the session , 16 % the last 5 days , and approximately 27-28% at today's intra-day high as against Sayona's placement entry price on its 9.26% holding with Troilus.

Funny how in Australia , if a penny stock even gets a ' Whiff ' of the likes of Sprott coming on board their register , the stock goes absolutely bananas . Sprott is also a very very strong advocate of prohibiting the shorting of emerging speculative junior mining explorers and developers on the TSX and TXSV exchanges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.005M 29.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 19931536 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1375718 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.