SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84673

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    This is an interesting if not funny Podcast in almost a funny way ( albeit obviously BIAS )..... By the President ( Killian Charles ) of Brunswick Explorations Inc who by the previous Map you can see they are also in nearology to Allkem's James Bay deposit.

Its funny not just because of his reference to the ' Aussies ' ( and also Piedmont ) , but also because of the subtle factual nature of what he explains about the historical economical ' assaying ' for Lithium and perhaps other now revered ' Critical ' and ' Rare Earth ' minerals.

They ( Brunswick ) are also well positioned down in the Cadillac region of Quebec where I have posted other Maps and conversations in regards Winsome , Vision Lithium , Narrow River Resources and others.

Would have been ' Fun ' to have attended this recent conference. Imagine the friendly ' tongue in cheek ' banter circulating around. And look when it was held. The 9th & 10th of November ......Only ONE week or so before Sayona's acquisition of Jourdan claims and JV as well as the Troilus MASSIVE acquisition and tie-up . Are they on the hunt for MORE. Or is there another JV in the tail and off the back of this initial Troilus deal. Or indeed , is there another Chapter to the Authier deposit and what lies below it in the Southern Directions and towards Tansim where it also seems to be all happening.

Time will tell I guess. In the meantime , I am happy to wait with much anticipation and excitement for it all to unfold from here.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.