SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84773

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362

There is some degree of risk in every deal on the market - and unbiased research is rightly so the most important prerequisite in any purchase / investment. Rewind a few years to when most hot-shots, scientists included were saying "Coal is Dead'. Well if coal is dead then I hope it can die further because my shares in Whitehaven Coal Ltd ASX: (WHC) have come off 1.50 roughly two years ago to 9.12 today. New Hope (NHC) is another great little performer trading two years ago around the 1.25 mark to trade today at 6.29
    So my point being - do your homework, then spread the risk. When I first invested in Sayona at the 0.03 mark I believe that is was a very high risk play, sure it has considerably de-risked since then and is now what I would describe as a very attractive investment.
    But the truth is that successful minnows are very few and far between and investing in them is usually very high risk, one being because they are usually capital starved and secondly they can be easily pumped up to many hundreds of percent, then dumped leaving many first time investors with major losses and not much to show for the exercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.