SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84803

1. 2,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    So So True Lachie......Back in the day I used to sit in my little room at camp in Port Hedland and other shitty camps up north and spend my nights like all the other lads watching movies and shite and moaning about the BHP share price until one of my mates said if you're not happy with them sell em all and invest in other stuff .....so I Did.......first sahare I bought were ANZ (mug)...Pizza Hut.....and a small company called Altura .....I did get out before the bad days but on 16th July 2016 I bought in to SYA by the Toss of a coin ....it was SYA or Tawana Resourses and SYA won since 2016 I have bought Parcels on 48 occasions some small a grand or so and some pretty large ones
    I am a very lucky guy ..I red up as much as I could about share investing and some stuck..and some didn't ....but anyway the greatest help I have had has been from certain people on this forum and I know that's not the way to Invest ....but if the cap fits......wear it .......so anyway over 6 years later and hear I am a very happy guy ......Retired early .....awesome new property .....the complete backing of Mrs M all the way ...I have personally set my family up
    so they don't have many problems......I know money isn't everything ....but by Fck it helps......anyway I am sitting and waiting for our kick start into production and have booked my seat on Wallabys space ship.....just relax people Remember Rome wasn't built in a day .....it will happen ...and you are all invited to the $1 piss up at my joint in Margaret River WA ......Thanks to you all ...Just chilllllllllllllllll
    Cheers Big T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.