SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-84940

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Does it really matter that much if in the end they ( the shorters ) are not only buying and selling to themselves but also LENDING to themselves. Then the transfer can take forever into perpetuity for all they care. It simply comes down to another form of hedging their investment risk. The stock will go up when the ' Valuation ' of the business goes up with some higher level of ' Certainty ' And like I said , certainty is not necessarily derived from paying C$50 million for tenement others have been grabbing for much less.

And so this thesis this HAS to mean there will be much much more involved and underpinning the release of ' Value ' in the Troilus deal. And I'm not just talking about prospective other Lithium drilling targets. Its much much BIGGER than that.

Just be patient , relax , and ALL will eventually HAVE to be revealed.

If you think you can do better elsewhere than do what you must. For me personally , I have other investment projects going on all the time , so it doesn't really phase me much because I have plenty to be keep myself occupied with ' Market ' and Investing activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $427.9K 15.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 7480052 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 6654724 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.