SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-85008

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Hi TH, first and last time replying to your post. If you don't like someone's posts, simply put them on ignore. What is the purpose of your post, deliberately trying to discredit someone? I have been here for a very long time, and regardless of what you or anyone think, SB, Split and a few others on this forum have made tremendous contributions towards this forum, especially the man you're trying to discredit. Yes I agreed that he has an ego, but don't all successful people possesses some form of egos. I would be the first person to put my hands up, but don't confuse ego with Self confidence. Anyway, SB has generously shared his research throughout the years, you can either take it with a grain of salt, validate it with your own research, and move on. I also agreed with you that he is not always correct with what he says, but no one is perfect, and as an investor, you'll need to do your own due diligence. We all have our agenda here, for me, it's simply to make money. Some like to think they can manipulate the SP or some just simply bored and has nothing better to do. What is your agenda? Anyway all these talks has nothing to do the Sayona, wasting everybody's time clogging up the post. Today will be a GREEN day for Sayona, let's sit back and enjoy this wonderful day, and the days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $220.2K 6.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 12360631 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 6354549 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.