SYA 5.56% 2.9¢ sayona mining limited

Thank you GT3loui, SB, Split, Capt, Timtam for all your great...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Thank you GT3loui, SB, Split, Capt, Timtam for all your great informative posts today!

After observing Sayona the last 2.5 years, I have come to the conclusion we definitely have an exciting successful ride in front of us

BUT, the ONE business decision holding back SYA "& PLL" is Keith's ridiculous cap he put on our initial Spod contract.
    this causes uncertainty & confusion to both companies futures, with markets & retail investors.
    I know this has been argued over many times,
    If Keith had only realised he is already a big part owner of SYA, meaning restricting our revenue is restricting his ownership SP value in SYA.
    Yes it was great that PLL bought into SYA when NAL was up for grabs in 2021.
    But with egos but to the side, PLL would have made so much more money riding the highs on SYA success as a large stakeholder.
    & no major contract confusion to the generation of very large revenues, quickly in 2023.
    so regardless of Keith's posturing of making fantastic deals for himself,
    Both SYA & PLL share price would probably both be double today without confusing ridiculous restrictions & small price caps applied!

Anyway, I am here until Carbonate production & the longer term! so hopefully all this confusion Keith created in making deals with SYA on his terms,
    will not impact the SP in years to come as it all changes when chemical conversions begin.

So a very big Happy New Year & Happy weekend to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $298.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $312.0K 11.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2252532 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5527375 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.