SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

That's o.k . Your're free to disagree. But keep in mind that...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    That's o.k . Your're free to disagree.

But keep in mind that every single LARGE mining operation in Quebec or Canada is given its permits and ' Social License ' to undertake its activities ' subject to ' the various laws , statutes , and enactments of various extension of Government Departments on the proviso the Company abides by all those Laws , statutes , provisions , and enactments.

And the mere thought that you can change a Contract term in words only which then supersedes the undertakings and expectations of Quebec and its Judicial or the Executive powers of the authorities is simply ridiculous.

And the only People who could ratify such a ' sub -agreement ' be it from a Joint Venture or anything else is Quebec and its subsidiary represented entities like I.Q , Resources Quebec , or SOQUEM . So in this case its I.Q. But even the MERN or the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources if necessary.

And you saw how easy it was for the Federal Government of Canada to give China its marching orders on 3 other projects.

So there would be no way on this God's planet in my opinion , that Quebec would ever allow such an agreement or clause within an agreement to dictate or determine what essential lithium chemicals project would proceed or not proceed on account of a minority 25% holder in one of its 4 largest near production Lithium Projects.

And it really does come down to that simple thought at the end of the day.
    But as I have stated before with respect to the SP and its sideways movements .... I'm not fussed at all mate about that , as I am also one of those Investors who would be calculating my own risk tolerances and accumulating my position(s) as I head into the end of this financial year and even before based on my own views .

And I've made these views pretty public and have been as consistent with those views as anyone could or should expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.