SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Hi all, sorry I've been absent on here - too busy so just...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hi all, sorry I've been absent on here - too busy so just letting SYA do its thing in the background.

I'm sure it's probably already been raised, but where is the DFS for NAL/Authier? From memory the timeframe was Q4 2022? All good and well to release fluffy statements saying production is on track for Q1 (which is only 2 months away then its Q2), however if there's still no DFS we're not going to attract investors to get the SP moving again or better still, various offtakes or private investors to fast track Carbonate/Hydroxide.

At the moment it's a bit like "trust me bro", but without some proper figures on the table, the SP isn't going to get moving until those who are more risk adverse can be convinced that it's profitable. NAL did fail and whilst things are very much different this time around, it's no doubt at the back of some investor's minds.

Can we actually produce without a DFS? Probably, but nobody is going to sign an offtake if they aren't sure we'll be around to see the life of the offtake agreement. No doubt "production" just means throwing some ore through the mine and producing some spodumene in various test runs rather than actually taking it to market.

Don't get me wrong, I've always been bullish on SYA, but a DFS is an extremely important piece of the puzzle
    Last edited by DMen: 17/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.