SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

I would just like to expand on this. Our low-yield nuclear...

1. 1,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    I would just like to expand on this. Our low-yield nuclear weapon is named "Moblan JORC and Resource Upgrade"
    Dougal said that this was proposed to be delivered in Q1 23. Something about the whole thing made me think that Funky February was the month that we would see it (of course I dont know that, but thats what i felt)

Some of us believe we should know of these results already. Well there could be a simple reason that it has not been revealed yet.
    What always makes a job take longer than expected? Its when you start the job and realise the job is BIGGER than you first expected.
    There are actually only 4 trading days left after today in Feb.
    We could rightly expect that our "Bi-Monthly NAL Update" would be delivered Tuesday 31st January.
    Could we see that compounded by some unexpected delivery of news on 1st February.

Just personally, i dont think we will hear about a non-PLL spod purchase until we have a readout on production capacity. Simply because we dont know what we can offer?
    So im thinking some of the development pipeline material may be divulged in the first week of Feb.
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 24/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.