SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-870

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    O.K ...so we'll just swap that arm with a bit of ' alcohol ' first folks followed by the life saving ' Booster ' shot to throw into the discussion some analysis regarding the last few appendix 2A's which prompted me to look at this issue a bit closer after this morning's announcement.

And at first , I didn't really know what to make of these recurring conversions of the Listed OC 2.0 cent options and Unlisted 3..0 cent options.

But this recent lot of just over 200,000 seemed to have been converted on the 9th February and issued on the 10th of February , yet the parcel which included the unlisted options from the 2A back on 8th Feb and which were converted on Friday the 5th of February .....and Issued that same day got me thinking that this lot would be ones which had a higher probability of being converted by a Director

Mainly because I know I have posted earlier of the HIGH composition of the unlisted 3.0 cent options being held mainly by BOD and previous mainstay large holders ...so am not sure what would be compelling them to convert now when there would seem to be ample time remaining for them to run.

Something is up here , and I can't help but err towards not trusting them or their judgement. Something just keeps pulling me back towards a bit of mistrust....and can't really put my finger on it.

And that is just being truthful on my part because they have never ever eluded to how they propose to Fund this NAL ambitions whereas I believe the others have more or less spelled that out fairly clearly to the Markets. So again why the cloak and dagger strategy with US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.