SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

As sure as 'God made little green apples' it's safe long term -...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    As sure as 'God made little green apples' it's safe long term - but I hope SB's cheer leaders now realise how much damage can be 'partly attributed' to his unsubstantiated and negative Moblan comments today. Who needs enemies when you have GS in the States shit canning Lithium and then our own resident blogger hinting that our own Moblan results could be a dud because Brett Lynch hasn't made them public knowledge at this stage.

He has been exposed at last - his comments have been forwarded to the relevant departments. We can only hope that they act for the good of all investors in the company. As most of you would be aware I hold a reasonable investment in the company - I have never traded a single share, I am a long term holder, so today's performance is no real worry to me, my concern is more for retail holders who (of which there would be many) that today's manufactured dump would financially effect.

So that's me as I am taking a break - but as I have said many times (trust very few in this game) it's as rotten as it gets.
    Cheers and I wish only the best to most.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.