SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-8783

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Like I had mentioned , by the look of last weeks share price performance leading up to Friday , Sayona had gone against the downturn trend in the Aussie Lithium Majors. It was almost in correction territory with the like s of ORE and GXY down at one point near enough 20% .

Sayona did not respond to these adjustments on account of the positive news expected out on Friday. However the positive news has been delayed and in fact more uncertainty added if anything else - Hence the catch up and adverse swing to the SP seemingly underway.

Even today , ORE and GXY are around 12% - 13 % down on their closing Share prices of one week ago today.

So naturally you would expect a catch up on this trend now that we have this shadow cast over the proceedings until 28th June 2021. We rallied some 10% in the face of the major Lithium players retrace of almost 20% ....and now 12 - 14 %. So not all that surprising to see Sayona now give back its own 12 +% from its last closing price on Friday.

Also , it should be kept in mind that the SP had rallied over 80% since the TH halt on 21st May. So this just confirms to me that a good portion of a more positive NAL effect would have already been factored into the $300 + million market capitalization.

In so far as the timing of the Announcement , I still believe Management had to come out given the timing of the release of this news from Quebec on their Friday.

Keep in mind that Sayona has to be doing the ' conscionable ' and responsible things in the eye's of the ASX since it will be requiring its blessing over the structure of the Sayona / Piedmont vesting order should it ultimately be approved.

No doubt though that the originally proposed SYQ timetable will now end up being pushed out further. How much further will depend on the deliberations of Castonguay in the hearing on 28th June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.