SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-8787

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    And further to my above post , I think it's pretty naive for some to have suggested that just because it hadn't been mentioned on Hot Copper that the expected events of Friday weren't known and expected by the broader market. ie factored into the SP already. This is why you have to do your research every single day , every single moment of the day , and then make a calculated decision from all of that research.

And that's why like I said , I did some re-balancing. However I also said that I do this on many other stocks I hold at this time of year as well. And many which I do not care to or even have the time or need to be commenting on.

The ones I do comment on , I try to be a fair and as genuine as I possibly can...... bar the actual notification of exactly when I choose to lighten or reduce a holding....and because i don't believe that is a criteria or prerequisite for adding your research comments on Hot Copper .....nor do I believe it is even possible when one is making these decision at almost the speed of light. Plus the sheer harassment is not worth it.

Unfortunately , this is how market opportunities play out . Especially when say the market factors in perhaps too much optimism. Hence the term ' Buy the news - Sell the fact ' . In this instance the sell the fact has been almost exponentially compounded because of a. ) , the news brought and added more uncertainty , andb.) the sector had already been experiencing a bit of a correction and downtrend while this was happening.

And that was the ultimate issue which seemed odd in the whole share price performance last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.