SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-87948

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    With regard to the timing of conversion, personally I don't think it matters much what either BL or KP think. The chemical conversion is a requirement by Quebec as part of their grand masterplan of being an end-to-end global EV supply chain power. In case you haven't noticed, Quebec is keen to hurry this plan along.

So on one side you have BL saying after the chemicals come online, NAL spod will by priority redirect to conversion plant (could be ours, could be someone else's) and anything left will go to PLL. On the other side you have KP telling the world that his $900 ceiling price is for LOM. I don't think he's lying, but it's in his interest to obfuscate the truth for as long as possible, until at least his other projects can stand on their own feet. He may very well keep the ceiling price for 27 years, but it will only be for the scraps that overflowed from the trucks heading to the conversion plant, rather than 50% of the pit. And if priority is going to a conversion plant regardless of who owns it, well Keith might also be inclined to advance the JV for a piece of that pie before somebody else does.

Am I choosing to believe BL over KP? No, I am choosing to believe Quebec, who have graciously allowed us foreigners to set up shop on their land as guests. Remember, Canada recently kicked out 3 Chinese firms because it conflicts with their strategy. They didn't seem to care what their JV partners thought about it.

My uneducated, simplistic opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $139.1K 4.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 19092362 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7199504 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.