SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

The new offtake. I normally agree with Whisky as the voice of...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The new offtake. I normally agree with Whisky as the voice of reason but the fact that it has gone round and round in circles on sya and pll threads suggests that the shareholders need clarification even if some of the experienced members on this forum do not - some of this is dependent on the pfs and dfs of the refinery. As has been discussed recently

1. PLL is repeatedly stating life of mine with respect to 113 ktpa or 50% whichever is greater
    2. There are obviously timelines dictated by IQ but the JV parties have to agree
    3. BL reduced the projected output of LCE from 30ktpa to 23ktpa without explanation - assuming nameplate (226ktpa sc) due to blending from other sources that leaves significant sc presumably for PLL. I doubt that PLL will get none.
    4. Why have a third party in the new offtake after PLL has their share (as per the old offtake, written in the new offtake agreement) - does anyone really think that the sc not going to the refinery will exceed 113 ktpa or 50% whichever is greater?

I agree that any discussion on the topic is circuitous and pointless. As stated in the previous post, I believe we just have to wait for more information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.