SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

how is it a hedge, when it only work one way? Hedging a stock is...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    how is it a hedge, when it only work one way? Hedging a stock is like buying a house insurance, just in case your house get burnt down, you’re covered. So if I buy PLL stock and the ceiling price was indeed @$900 (which I know is true). How is that going to help Sayona? At the end of the day, even if we were to sell it to PLL at ceiling price, we are still making money. I don’t get the damn issue people keep on bringing up. It’s a positive to be able to be a producer NOW. It’s a dream to many junior miners, not to mention the possibility of North American largest and first producer. That will be a massive milestone to be proud of. It’s not everyday that you’re fortunate enough to be invested into a growth stock like Sayona. Highly derisked, but potentially 5-10x your investment. Name me a stock like Sayona and I will invest in it any day of the week. Cause when the brake is released, we could jump by 10,20,30,40, even 60% in a few days. You can’t get this from a bluechip mega cap stock, such as your typical bank stocks, rio or BHP.
    So please stop the madness and chill, sit back and enjoy the journey ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.