SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

I think that painting a rosie picture for EVERY detail in the...

1. 1,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 740
    I think that painting a rosie picture for EVERY detail in the business is a far more concerning behaviour, than sticking your hand up and saying "hey... Moblan could be late, because..." and have an objective look at one or two details because then you can trust that the contributor is not just putting forward the best case scenario everytime. The contributor we talk about puts in quite a level of detail in their posts, some of which are new to the forum and some of which highlight events and figures that some of us could only dream of racking up.
    Whether trading or not, the input is widely respected and most of us appreciate the level of detail contrubuted.

I can appreciate what was said last by "The Red-Heart Typist" and although my depth of SYA doesnt run as deep, i can tell you that my position on Moblan is unchanged.
    The results ARE NOT LATE.
    I said 3 weeks ago that sometimes jobs take longer to do because they are much BIGGER than first anticipated and i still maintain that notion with respect to the timing of Moblan results. But ultimately, its still Q1 2023.

For me, its quiet time... until we get some key data that we can use to move onto a new line of questions for the next items in the SYA pipeline.

We need:
    Confirmation of concentrated output at NAL (a monthly figure is preferred)
    Confirmation of purchaser of NAL spod (i still believe someone is going to take all of the non-Tesla Spod) both PLL's and SYQ's.

After those details are divulged, the guessing games on the offtake will dwindle away.

Then it will be all eyes on Moblan... and that is going to lie just underneath the surface until the Carbonate PFS is complete and that will dominate the headlines onwards.

Production is not going to turn the value key all by itself. its going to be those first two points.

of course... all in my honest opinion.

Hope you all are having a good weekend. Scroll has got me drinking these bloody Krakens non stop.
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 05/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.