SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I see it's the usual business in here. When things are...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I see it's the usual business in here. When things are green, everyone gets along, the rocket ships come out and SYA is glorified. When the inevitable red days hit, everyone is arguing and want to throw themselves off the nearest balcony while burning an effigy of BL.

Remind yourself as to why you invested in the first place. If you find yourself getting upset with the daily ebbs and flows of the market then you've probably invested more than you're comfortable losing or just getting caught up in the drama. If you continually stress about the daily movements of the SP, you'll be dead from a heart attack before you can reap the rewards of your investment.

Yes, it's frustrating, but that's the game the big boys play. Scare everyone into selling and then get the hoover out to mop up some cheap shares. Rinse and repeat. It's not just SYA, it happens in markets all over the world not just the ASX.

We have some good runs on the board and nothing is screaming sell to me just yet - and why would you unless things go quite pear shaped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.