SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-88748

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227

To me that webinar was massive and Sayona knew it that's why they did the market announcement for it last night.

Key points I took from it:

- NAL will be split PLL offtake and market priced JV customers from the get go, every shipment will be 50/50 as such. This equals huge revenue for SYAQ from the get go. Dougal said 'to maximise revenue for the joint venture'. Doesn't get any clearer than that. None of this 'first 113ktpa' any more.

- Aiming for NAL to produce between 85-115kt for H2 CY2023 (so July to Dec this year) - very fast ramp up to full production.

- They expect the full 226kpta from NAL for calendar year 2024!

- Customer offtakes/agreements in in the final stages

- 150k tonnes of ore now sitting on the ROM pad and can launch into full production with this immediately from start.

- NAL looking at producing carbonate by 2026.

- Moblan - now aiming in excess of 60mt resource! Over 4 times the current JORC!! No info on grades at this stage obvs. Announcements on this pushed back coming within next 2 months with PFS on schedule.

- Moblan - taking a little longer as 'sureing up resource (like I said they were) and working out 'other minerals also' .... ?

This webinar was fantastic. Huge news for SYA, very clear and resolved many of the ongoing questions. Shorts will hate this as it becomes more well known. We will have significate revenue from the get go. It's another buy for me.

Anyone who missed it I strongly recommend watching when you can. Dougal was very confident and very clear.

smile.png

Last edited by Vodski: 10/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.