SYA 1.56% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-891

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    I know it's a good play for them ( Piedmont ) . No question about that because if they play their hand right , they potentially walk away with ALL the chocolates. And do you think PLS shareholders really gave a damn when they mopped up and took the jewel in the crown of AJM holders ....the same crown they could never obtain on market prior to AJM's collapse. Now I get that there are a lot of factors involved in that collapse. My point is simply in this Business and at that level when there is so much to play for in that Market .....that their is no ' Friends' and to a certain degree ethics when it comes down to the ' Deal '.

These are genuine concerns I have right now. Not so much coming from Piedmont per se , but definitely from others for sure. Look it may be the case that there is a ' Three Way ' involvement like what Split was referring to . And this might go some way to explaining the fact that Sayona has had to be so ' Silent ' with matters......because they are not the priority and not topped of the ranks. Blackrock would be ....or Sprott ......or like we have been suggesting Tesla would be .....or even some combination of them ALL.

Sayona is only along for the ride with it's Authier Ore , and hopefully being part of the overall contributions of the economics and spoils of some component of the output and profitability. And that's the way I see it in a nutshell .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $941.9K 28.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 526361 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1028043 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.