SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

My understanding of the Piedmont offtake agreement was that...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My understanding of the Piedmont offtake agreement was that Piedmont gets the first production 113K tons of SC @ $900/ton and that is what Keith Phillips has been saying in his presentations. But according to the latest Sayona presentation (see below), it is not so. Production before July 1 belong to the JV and after July 1, it is prorated between Piedmont @$900/ton and JV customers at the negotiated price, which should approximate market. Does everyone understand the arrangement the way I do? If the agreement is the way I see it based on the investor presentation presented by Finance Manager, Dougal Elder at the ********* Small Cap "Hidden Gems" Webinar on Feb 10, 2023, the offtake agreement, although unfavorable to Sayona, is not as bad as I previously thought.
    From the latest Investor Presentation Deck:
    Secured spodumene offtake agreements NAL JV will sell Piedmont greater of 50% of facility production volume or 113,000t spodumene concentrate.
    • Commences 1 July 2023 and runs until earlier of Life-of-Facility or production of downstream conversion in Québec.
    • Each shipment will contain allocation for Piedmont and other customers during ramp-up. Concentrate allocation applied pro-rata each shipment across the year post ramp-up.
    • Additional offtake agreements pending.
    • Sayona has direct exposure to prevailing robust spodumene pricing.
    • Producing at target nameplate capacity maximises revenue to Sayona.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.