SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

There you go mate, cleaned it up for you Banksy my old friend..A...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    There you go mate, cleaned it up for you Banksy my old friend..wink.png

A Narrow minded obsessive view with the PLL NAL offtake. Open your eyes and take the blinkers off...

They are walking away from nothing, PLL still earn hundreds of millions.

Have you sat down to work out how much PLL will make from their 25% of carbonate sales?

Please show us your calculations.

And PLL will achieve this JV revenue, and not have to lift a finger.
    No negotiations, no flying around crunching deals......as oppossed to Keith currently attending every function possible, and constantly in the media bleating his case why PLL is America's saviour for lithium. Give me a break....

Zero effort, to receive 25% of JV carbonate sales through NAL, and whatever they develop with the Jourdan claims....probably another concentrator.

So relax Banksy....PLL will still be a money maker, via NAL and Sayona Quebec.

Too bad Ghana will not qualify for IRA, as well as the stratospheric inflation that is happening there at the moment which will destroy Atlantic Lithium's cost competitiveness!
    Great decision getting involved in Ghana!!!

And those good ol boys in NC are going to pull their AR15's if he tries to take their generationally owned farmland....remember what happened in Washington?

Good luck buddy and drop a line to Keith and let him know to hang on tight to the JV, because without out it Wall street is going to turn on him and his flawed grand plans....

He even tried to defend the GS reports so his wall street buddies wouldn't turn on him.....
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5057/5057774-f43a2ca200259c1c2c4c6e7d8a476408.jpg
    Market signals that even us amateurs knew were, and have been proven to be wrong.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.