SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-900

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    No I don't think they will leave them out . Depends if they still think Sayona are a bunch of ' Aussie Cowboy's ' But essentially I would think that there may have been some private and confidential phone calls to the Monitor from like I said the ' Dark Corridor's ' and machinations of the mining industry king pins as well as the funds managers and various deal makers. You can't tell me that Sprott's support for and SRG's last minute BID was in fact last minute. I'm calling BS on that for sure if anyone thinks that. Nor do i think that Evolution's almost uncontrollable excitement to it's stakeholders is just ' Cosmetic ' and there is nothing of any substance behind it. You'd have to be an idiot to think this. So you have to work the angles and ' dig ' deep into the reasoning.

So when someone like Amateur then tries to lay claims to I told you all so ......how typical of HC right ..... eek.png in the ' rip off ' of others intuitive efforts and research. Totally pizzes you off that's all I can say. We're holding up reasonably well considering like I said throwing every possible doubt onto it. And we're still standing.

Must mean we are truly looking at the possible capital raising pricing around 4.0 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.