SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-90432

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1496
    Totally wrong JB,

If for one minute you think the deal was fair to both Sayona and Piedmont.

I have posted previously about how lopsided the deal was to Sayonains and anybody with half a brain that can see how KP has handled his supposedly teammates/partners with his continued ignorant attitude towards Sayona as if his driving the bus and there is no one else involved...that being said many here continue to blurt out that this deal would never of happened without Piedmont, I call that complete and utter garbage because nobody knows what may have eventuated if Piedmont wasn't involved, but assumptions are free so many believe it to be fact, again nobody knows what may have unfolded.

The bottom line is Piedmont become a partner because it needed the expertise of BL and Sayona to help them as well they are virtually free riding of Sayona's back and hey good luck to them they have a carsalesman who was too smart for the mining expert in sorting out the Deal whereby it was heavily weighted to one side and the Banking Expertise of KP was the real factor in why BL signed such a sheet deal and as I have stated its a fantastic deal for Peidmonts sholders.

What some like Batman are stating are only facts regardless of other's who continue to put him down for stating the bleeding obvious and why wouldnt you or any other Sayonain like Batman want to get a better Deal knowing full well you have been bent over and driven up the Greek Highway by a carsalesman regardless of where this company may end up.

I believe when this deal was inked it was a mates deal or a thank you deal by BL to KP because nobody can tell me they werent smart enough to realise that with the huge demand likely for these minerals with the uptake of EV's and Storage so likely as I have previously mentioned in the post below.

Post # 64308871

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $445.6K 13.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 11370009 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 889165 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.