SYA 1.56% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-90864

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    No i dont... i havent believed that it has been worth less than 2b for quite some time and i have mentioned it in a few posts previously. But the shorts obviously do and they have been and will be able to believe it for a little more time yet. And they have time to cover. As much as we dont like it, they are still there in force and the fundamentals are still in their favour.

There are a few things, if you look at my history, that i have maintained since November last year, that will see the pendulum swing in investors favour.

That is the realised revenue for SYQ (how much product we have actually got for sale and what we will get for it) an confirmation of sale of that product.

I mean im no expert, but these are key numbers that we need to drive our P:E to desirable levels.

I honestly believe we will see the end of shorts in due course.... but they have got some silly buggers to have with SYA to do, yet.
    Remember, them screwing the price down is delaying the inevitable in the long run... and as a few people have said over and over again, enjoy the cheap prices when they offer them and set yourself up for the long run. If it wasnt for them i wouldnt have turned my 34c average into a 24c average.

Production alone is not the door to slam shut. Once we have some output figures then we will be able to start waving the sword around (unless of course those numbers are less than expected)

My Cat opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $52.05K 1.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 39885619 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5628627 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.