SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-91243

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Was likely the ride from 21c to 24c when I called a short squeeze.
    Pending on when the current 9% loaned out the shares they might be waiting for the right time to offload.
    Whether they are waiting for further macro-economic downturn either in general via recession fears or industry via lithium demand/lithium price falls.

As previously said 2/3 they have control. The other possibility is them waiting for poor production figures that dont meet target.

If we get over these two hurdles and the cash comes rolling in. As long as management arent burning it on unnecessaries and are using it wisely to further grow our resource or invest in plant and equipment to help us further generate better cashflow. By this stage the shorts will be playing a dangerous game as they have effectively lost probable outcome.

SYA is a long game. Goodluck if your in for the day trading, but in a few short years this will be another PLS spinning out large volumes of spod and looking into carbonate/hydroxide. The team appear to be very astute and not put all their eggs in one basket (project). I hope that they can manage the work load with multiple activities in the works. If it all goes to plan SYA will be a giant in the lithium upstream market in a few short years.

Last edited by Kevo88: 28/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.