SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-9151

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Relax folks - Nothing untowards , and I thank you all once again for the various kind words expressed

However , I have to laugh a bit as well because , I am happy for you to continue with your speculations .....even if it's only to do with my whereabouts..... rolleyes.png

Truth be known though , and I trust you will all understand , but I would rather HC participants NOT know exactly where I am or what I am doing with my actual trading activities.

And there is ALWAYS going to be a very fine line between Buying , Accumulating , Selling , and / or Reducing. And for those ' finer ' details about one's trading , I would rather not give anything away that can be played off of those activities in any adverse way whatsoever. Because I too would not like anyone to lose on account of hanging off what others might say or do.

On the flip side , I'm always happy to contribute facts and solid research for investors to consider , however when it comes to the specific's and faster state of play , I would rather remain ' Silent ' and focus on what my individual objectives are.

And fortunately those strategies do not rely upon or are contingent on what goes on on HC or whether I post or I don't post..

So like I said , I will often contribute my research and analysis only when I have the time to do so. And let's face it , it can , and does involve a fair bit of time to just continuously rattle off post after post . And so if you are going to do that , you might as well make your information as relevant and important to the discussions as possible. And I see no need for this when everything that I need to know has been covered in my own research.

So it's a ' No ' to the de-risking suggestions , and has actually been quite the opposite for me to be honest.

And I think some people here are of the opinion that Investors need to be posting their research and thoughts 24 / 7. For me , that couldn't be further from reality ......because reality is that I have many other investing issues which preoccupy my time. Especially at this tax planning time of year. And I also run a business alongside my investing activities so there is a lot to do and consider in that respect at this time of year generally speaking.

So while I continue to conduct my research on numerous projects , follow the markets through my price notifications , tech analysis , and ongoing business and trading planning , the HC forums are not high on my priorities of having to continuously reply , post , or respond to the minute by minute daily movements when my systems pick up everything I need to run the important aspects of my business activities.

And there are so so many other stocks I own but simply do not have the time to provide information on. Nor do I really want anonymous people knowing what I am doing at all to be honest. So let them guess and speculate I say. Plus I do not want to put myself in the firing line of the finger pointing of whatever decision the T+2 investors take......and so had preferred to sit back and enjoy my last few days of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.......smile.png

And besides , I grow weary of being referred to as a ' pumper ' or a ' ramper ', and because that is not what I would see myself as in terms of the information I always endeavor to provide. In fact just the other day , I had read an impromptu post which clearly attacked my integrity following some very relevant information and observations I had provided ( and not on this forum )

Consequently and without reply , I in turn had to seek intervention from the powers that be in removing this outrageous slur. And so I am a firm believer that nobody on social media should have to defend their credibility from outright unsubstantiated claims that degrade their willing contributions.

So on that note , I am more than happy for others to be given this mantle and at the same time do not see it necessary or even prudent that I broadcast my every move I make with regards my investments. And I guess that's where I differ from the previous ' Amateurs ' ..... biggrin.png that come in and out of the forums I think it is far more damaging to let unknown people know exactly what you are doing , and when and how much you are doing it with.

And almost more importantly , there is also the fact that I have many other interests which I absolutely adore.....so much so I would ALWAYS put these activities at a much higher level of priority than that of the trivial want or need of communicating with others on an anonymous social media platform like Hot Copper. And those activities I speak of would be my love and adoration for the sport of Ice Hockey where my beloved Montreal Canadiens have just closed out their semi final series with the Vegas Golden Knights to advance to the Stanley Cup Finals .....the first time since 1993.

So effectively since I last communicated there has been 3 hockey games , with 2 of them being games 5 and 6 with my childhood most endeared favorite team being the Montreal Canadiens ....and the third being that of game 6 with the New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay , where Islanders won the game to even up the series and taking it to a final game 7 being played out tomorrow.

And this game will of course determine who will meet my unbelievably talented next generation young Habs who following their Game 6 win today at the Bell Centre in Montreal have defied ALL odds ( over 500 to one at the start of their 7 game series opener won the Leafs ) to advance through to the Finals. Last time I saw odds like that were when Trump was at 400 to one in the primaries to win the presidency and the oval office in his first and only term.

So on a side note and just quietly , I'm hoping it will be the Islanders as it brings a rematch to that of the 1993 year and the semi finals , and should see the type of end to end fast hockey I remember so well from my Childhood days.

Either way though is O.K with me as if it's Tampa that will at least show that the Canadiens when they Win the ultimate ' Silverware ' will have beaten last years Stanley Cup winners and a Team which would have ordinarily been in their Eastern Conference Division had it not been for the realigned divisions this year due to COVID-19.

So Win / Win as they say and pretty much what I see as an ' Omen ' of sorts with the Canadiens advancing to the Stanley Cup finals for the first time in 28 years

Then there was the game on Thursday night with my second favorite sport in the World being that of Aussie rules football where unfortunately my beloved Geelong Cats didn't come up to ' scratch ' against their 2021 opening round rematch with the Brisbane Lions.

So I guess I make ZERO apologies for kicking back and enjoying my life's passions , and where Hot Copper is always going to come a very distant preference choice in the ' must things to do ' category.

Nevertheless , I also think it appropriate that way back before Canada Lithium Corp changed it's namesake La Corne Quebec Lithium property to RB Energy Inc , Canada Lithium Corp's previous name at the time of acquisition of the Quebec Lithium ( NAL ) project was ' Black Pearl ' ......and it acquired ALL the Quebec Lithium La Corne CDC lithium claims in a deal which it concluded with another Company called ' IAMGOLD '...... And this deal was consummated way back in 2008 / 2009 and when Black Pearl changed its name in January 2009 to Canada Lithium . So BOTH these previous owners' names have somewhat of a very ' Prestigious ' connotation to almost everything that is SAYONA. .......The highly valued and rare gem and perhaps ' underdog ' of a ' Black Pearl ' .....as well as being everything GOLD and to the extent that we can virtually ALL make a claim that should they be successful in the Pilbara GOLD stakes ......we might all be able to say that ' IAM.....WE ARE GOLD ' ...... or we could just say we are Australian Quebecois's........cool.png

Now the ' superstition ' gets even more interesting in that the La Corne Lithium Project vis -a - vis the modern day NAL has had some sort of exploration activity undertaken on the property in almost an even split of years commencing from 1942 until 2000. All except the years of 1944-45, 1948 ,1949, 1951, 1958, 1961-62 , 1967 - 1973 ,1975-76 ,1978 , 1980-84 , 1986 , 1988-89 and 1992.

So effectively before any further Interest was shown in the tenement properties which didn't resume until 2000 - In other words prior to this and since exploration activities began in 1942 , there have been 27 years where NO exploration has occurred and 25 years where various exploration activities had taken place.

Now here's where the " Omen " gets even more delicious and interesting...... sneaky.png

Apart from the resumption of any interest which didn't occur until the year 2000 , the LAST reported year of any activity whatsoever , and one which actually summarized ALL previous years exploration and historical mining activities including the confirmation of the 1974 resource estimates ( re: Karpoff ) ......was wait for it ......Done in 1993 ......the last time the Montreal Canadiens WON the Stanley Cup.

And it gets better ....... If the Montreal Canadiens go on to win this year's Stanley Cup , it will be their 25 th !! Stanley Cup win and the exact number of years that exploration activity had been completed prior to the more modern day exploration activities undertaken principally from 2010 onward's to present day.

So if we add ALL these rather coincidental aligned numbers , years , and dates ON TOP of mollaj's wife's predictions......... So I think it safe to say we have a winner here people and that Destiny truly does Beckon as does it for my Montreal Canadiens again.

And they were absolutely ' Partying ' in the streets today outside the Bell Centre Folks. And no doubt ALL over Montreal and Quebec. And so how fitting is that given it was also one of Quebec's most cherished public holidays in St. Jean-Baptiste Day celebrations.

Just take a look at the crowds . Reminds me of what might also be the case come Tuesday morning here in Auz. Best of Luck to All and enjoy your weekends......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.