SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-917

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Ya that would be good split . I would enjoy that. But at the end of the day , I am not trying to pave an ' exit ' ramp for anyone. I am merely pointing out some deep research that has not been revealed by anyone else here. And as I have said before , I am not here to hold others hands nor do I feel anyone would want me too.....just as you are not here to hold their hand either in tying to justify or debunk a thesis for the sake of it.

Personally , I thought there wasn't much in the Tesla direct stake ....battery day , Tesla results etc etc either . It lacked substance and was very thin on any research apart from the fact that the whole lithium market was anticipating their announcement as it had obviously been delayed several times. So what after that , the Sayona SP just slipped back sub 1.0 cents.

On the flip side my view is highly political and touches on the essence of how the ' Deal Makers ' make things happen and how that system is not likely to change much. It's highly politically based and charged and is very speculative . It endeavors to draw connecting lines of power and influence which are in fact similar lines which connect Tesla and it's disdain for Wall Street Muppets , and the want and need to change things so Companies can achieve for the broader population instead of the ' Select ' few hedge fund and derivative traders who have been largely the beneficiaries of almost everything. So this is what ultimately made me conclude , and which just happened to agree with your suggestion of Direct Tesla Investment. It's just I am endeavoring to provide the more dominant reason as to Why they would do this , and therefore why Sayona would need this to get them over the line on the FULL winning BID.

And I am definitely not here to argue with people....because I am just an investor who looks at everything. First sign of argument and I'm gone off the forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.