SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

I'm no financial or market expert, but geezuz I think the...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I'm no financial or market expert, but geezuz I think the inevitable will happen. Just too much uncertainty, inflation fears, corporate greed, wars, the list goes on. Instos forecasting drops in ev resources (just to stock up themselves and scaremonger the retailer). Shorter's frustrating the living suitcase out of everyone. I just can't see much increase in the next 6 months. I'm not here to downramp, I'm just giving an opinion, which seriously, FFS, any other stock without all the external noise we have now, you'd like to think we'd be, I don't know 60-70c, just sayin.

Obviously the US cannot manage their own finances too well, and Powell doesn't instill confidence with reigning in expenditure and inflation. There is ALWAYS something that has to be released which impacts everything all the time. What are the chances the Dow will be green tonight!!

Thankfully we didn't touch 50-60c!! I empathize with other folk who bought in at the highs, especially other stocks where the shite has hit the fan with their not so democratic countries they have to negotiate with and management who have failed them. (retailers)

Nothing p*#ses me off more than seeing people come into pages to antagonize and seek self-gratification from people's misfortunes when stocks decline.
    They are a different individual, obviously bitter about something.

Sigh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.