SYA 17.4% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-92500

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Trouble is here , Sayona is NOT in control of Moblan despite their ' controlling ' stake. And if you've ever read the Q&A replies to Guo Ao's EIS from Jun - Jul 2019 , you'll appreciate what I'm talking about with respects to Who's really in control of it all.

And Quebec via I.Q's ' charter ' if you like is NOT about profiteering from short terms acquisition's and disposals of projects and land holdings else their entire distribution and granting of Crown held tenements would not have it own systems of relative cheap issuance and maintenance / upkeep fees.

So their mandate is to first and foremost ' Set Up ' the framework of the whole lithium battery supply chain .....from extraction and mining right through to downstream precursors , batteries and even the spread of EV transport vehicle assembly through to end recovery , recycling , and re- processing . Even to to establish the correct mix of renewable projects as well.

The bottom line though in these ' infant ' stages of development , they ( Quebec ) are obviously NOT in it to profit , but more encourage , develop , and attract the right participant's. Participant's who are willing to put up the necessary CAPITAL in making these project BOTH economical and greener . So long as they ' Dance ' to their Nationalistic drum.

And this approach was also evidenced in the case with NAL where QUEBEC was not so much interested in clawing back the over C$400 million of ' sunk ' taxpayers funds from the 3 times failed NAL .......but more about finding the BEST possible partners to guarantee future success of this previously established mine. Partners who had the BEST strategy moving forwards rather than those that perhaps had some ' Oversight ' issues with respects to
    their involvement in the Medical Marijuana distribution industries.......

Same concept with the previous Nemaska as well. They chose Fair Dinkum Miners as apposed to Mining Entrepreneurs with OTHER business interests apart from mining.

And lets not kid ourselves ....because that is exactly what happened during that period of Bidding. There was no one else who represented the ' PURE PLAY ' lithium industry who already had assets and mining activities in the area. Sprott was backing the others Guys , but that was just from a purely financial for outcome for himself point of view. In the end we can see he is also there with respects to investment in Troilus. So he's kinda with us now by definition.

So its NOT about I.Q wanting to ' maximize ' a profit based on market participants valuations as it is about ' Managing ' the perception of value UNTIL a suitable partner is found for the other 40%. And that's what I feel is in part going on here.

And while that concept hangs over the project , it also will hang over the value ascribed to Sayona's 60% share because a.) so long as the 40% remains in Government hands , the 60% will look and appear as LESS of a controlling stake. And , b.) this notion or appearance of ' negative ' control allows I.Q to be able to use this to ' Manage ' and ' Steer ' the value to an affordable & attractive ' exit ' on its 40% to the RIGHT partner.

And finally c.) , the current 12 MT ton MRE which hasn't yet been proven by the drill bit to be any larger , is STILL a mere fraction of Sayona's overall JORC MRE, and therefore has been ascribed only what we paid for it until proven otherwise.

And through all this , I am only trying to understand for myself the Why's, What For's , and Whens that this de-facto ' suppression of value ascribed to the Moblan project will end and the re-rate for it begin. Because , if everything holds true in what they are currently saying together with what Nemaska and Vision had said about this area not far from Moblan being the " Greenbushes of the North " ....as well as what Visions is currently doing by launching the smallest NPV but highly profitable project to PEA stage , It ( the re-rate ) should have already well and truly started in my opinion...... what.png

However unfortunately it clearly hasn't yet.........sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $1.380M 55.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 950660 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4484315 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.