SYA 4.55% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-92727

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah o.k. So you're all about ' loss mitigating ' your position. So you would prefer to throw another 2.0 cents at the your 25.0 so you're only behind 5.5 cents than losing the whole 25.0 cents.

That's o.k . I personally would never buy a company traded option at ' par ' plus conversion 6 months to year before expiry in a stagnant or sideways market. But that's just me.

These were great buying before the SP started to launch itself in January - May 2021.

And so what I am actually saying is unless your're one of those ' Sticky ' steadfast holders who want their Sayona shares at all costs and have set aside the funds to convert , there will also be those who don't actually have the money , are trapped in them , and are now unable to convert and will be forced to take the whole entire 25.0 cents ( as per your example ) as a loss.

And mate , there are only what 6 weeks left to conversion - 5 if you count the last week to expiry where trading is suspended to really get a move along on the conversion. And how have many have you seen actually converted lately.

With the markets the way they are at the moment , I see a great number of them falling into a shortfall situation and picked up by someone like Canaccord as a real possibility.

But that 's o.k because we should then see the classic Pato style pump to 30 cents and then another sell off most likely . That is of course unless they can pull the rabbit out of the Moblan hat at around the same time with some better than stellar results. Because by the look of the Markets , at the moment , that's what we're gonna need here.

Anyway buddy , there are obviously all kinds of strategies in play when it comes to company traded options and all I'm trying to do is raise the subject now that we're out 6 weeks with less than 2 to go until the mandatory 28 day letter has to go out to all OC holders.

And if the OD's were any gauge , I do remember those complaining because somehow they missed it and weren't able to convert.

So best to get talking about these issues now right .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $87.26K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 7147514 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6900415 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.