SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-93

1. 4,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    That made me laugh tubby. instructmba, not having a go mate, but the UU will print somewhere around $5.3 trillion after this next trillion goes through (and that's if they don't need to print again closer to the end of year).
    I believe their new base case deficit will be $3t plus, probably more.
    when corona hit, I thought all my commodity juniors were in trouble, but it's become apparant to me this money printing crank up boom will go a while yet. If media don't talk about debt, debt doesn't matter!!! The central bank's are all buyers of each other's debt.... the only thing that stops the stupidity is higher interest rates caused by inflation. And how do commodities do under that environment?
    The heat in the sector over the last few months answers that question. America will end up with hyperinflation when the world finally turns it's back on USD, and all the US notes sloshing around the world flood back into America, and I think that is next year, but with inflation and the green revolution, EV commodities are about to explode.
    I'm looking to invest in this one, but after having a couple of years out of the game, I turned on my trading account recently, and what was obvious was that the companies with good management are mostly in good positions now, but the companies that I liked their land and not their management, they are still where they were 2 years ago, just with a whole lot more shares on issue.
    So, my question to long term holders, is most of the anger with management based on share price losses brought on by lithium implosion, or are they not to be trusted?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.